By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the stipulations set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use, and all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
1. Refraining from using the website to commit a crime or to lure others into indulging in any action deemed as a crime or involving a civil liability.
2. Refraining from using the website to upload/download any infectious and malicious material such as computer viruses, Trojan Horses, malicious computer codes, malware, files, or software that might modify, destroy, or hinder the functionality of the website or any hardware or software of an individual who uses or has access to the website.
3. The Neighborhood Plazas Program website puts the data of its users and visitors at the top of its priority. The privacy and confidentiality of the information described below is part of the terms and conditions of use of the Neighborhood Plazas Program website.
– The officials of The Neighborhood Plazas Program and The Sports for All Federation collect the data of the website users and visitors.
– The data that will be collected is from the registration form including email, ID number, and contact numbers. In addition to the inquiries and feedback that you send in the contact us form.
– We collect data in order to register you in the program electronically to facilitate the completion of the registration procedures later at the plaza’s location. As well as to communicate with you to answer your inquiries and questions, and it may be used for evaluation and feedback purposes.
5. The website will not ask you for any bank information to complete the payment procedures, as the payment is made by visiting the plaza’s location.